Our client is an extraordinary successful global player in the worldwide pharma market with many thousands employees. We can offer a challenging position as
INTERNATIONAL SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (M/F)
VETERINARY PHARMACEUTICALS SMALL ANIMALS
Your varied tasks
- Providing leadership and coordination within cross functional global teams
- Successfully managing key brands and product opportunities within the small animal product portfolio
- Development and implementation of global brand strategies for new and established brands in cooperation with our national business units
- Driving the co-ordination of new product launches
- Communication with internal and external customers to identify market needs and profitable solutions and to implement them in line with our strategy
- Conducting of annual brand audits for our key brands in key markets and taking corrective action where necessary
- Maximizing of product profitability through identifying and exploiting international synergies
- Representation of the global marketing function in international multidisciplinary project teams
Your ideal qualification
- You are educated to degree level with a proven track record in marketing and have a deep understanding of the veterinary marketplace and the needs of its customers.
- Personally you stand out due to your creativity, persistency and boldness to develop innovative, customer focused solutions as well as to your strategic and pragmatic way of working.
- Your excellent English – both written and spoken, ideally further language capabilities as well as outstanding communication and cooperation skills will facilitate your working in an international team.
If you are a communicative and target-oriented individual who can successfully focus on the development of strategic concepts, we look forward to receiving your application. You will be based in our headquarters in Germany. Please send your application, including information concerning your salary expectations and possible start date, by e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org) to our commissioned management consultancy, tups & tups management consultants, Am Krummen Weg 8, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany, which guarantees you complete discretion. Your contacts for your application are Birgit and Rolf Tups, tel. +49 (0) 211 557780.